NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - General Discussion - New Users Not Active?


8 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1
Author Message
Avatar
xXSteelElixirXx

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 22 Nov 2019
Posts: 20
Team:
Reputation: 4 Reputation
Offline
6 days ago

So, whenever someone makes a new account on Hashkiller, all they do is create a new account and post a list of hashes saying "pls" and nothing else. They don't reply or they don't post more hashes but instead they just don't post anything anymore. And they say they would +Rep people who cracked their hashes and yet they don't give +Rep???

All of this could just be all in my head or i'm just talking crap. I just don't know. I just happen to think about this. Sorry if this is OffTopic. Anyways!!! Happy Cracking you guys


Give +REP if I helped!!!

Avatar
cablecable

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 20 Jun 2016
Posts: 98
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
6 days ago

"New Users Not Active"

Posted by a new user who appears to be active.

Okay then.


Avatar
darrwish

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 28 Nov 2019
Posts: 13
Team:
Reputation: 5 Reputation
Offline
6 days ago

xXSteelElixirXx said:

So, whenever someone makes a new account on Hashkiller, all they do is create a new account and post a list of hashes saying "pls" and nothing else. They don't reply or they don't post more hashes but instead they just don't post anything anymore. And they say they would +Rep people who cracked their hashes and yet they don't give +Rep???

New users cannot give rep until they have made 3 posts, so that answers that one,
no matter what they promise on their first post

As for creating new accounts for single shot hash requests, they probably
find that the fresher the better for attracting flies


Avatar
xXSteelElixirXx

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 22 Nov 2019
Posts: 20
Team:
Reputation: 4 Reputation
Offline
6 days ago

cablecable said:

"New Users Not Active"

Posted by a new user who appears to be active.

Okay then.

"ok" bro.


Give +REP if I helped!!!

Avatar
xXSteelElixirXx

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 22 Nov 2019
Posts: 20
Team:
Reputation: 4 Reputation
Offline
6 days ago

darrwish said:

xXSteelElixirXx said:

So, whenever someone makes a new account on Hashkiller, all they do is create a new account and post a list of hashes saying "pls" and nothing else. They don't reply or they don't post more hashes but instead they just don't post anything anymore. And they say they would +Rep people who cracked their hashes and yet they don't give +Rep???

New users cannot give rep until they have made 3 posts, so that answers that one,
no matter what they promise on their first post

As for creating new accounts for single shot hash requests, they probably
find that the fresher the better for attracting flies

sure.


Give +REP if I helped!!!

Avatar
shad0

Status: Member
Joined: Sun, 21 Jun 2015
Posts: 577
Team:
Reputation: 1367 Reputation
Online
6 days ago

People are people. It's an unsolvable problem.

They will say anything, do anything.

Because WE are people too, we have to decide how to deal with those who will say and do anything.


Avatar
Dawbs

Status: Member
Joined: Tue, 08 Oct 2019
Posts: 202
Team:
Reputation: 247 Reputation
Online
6 days ago

shad0 said:

People are people. It's an unsolvable problem.

They will say anything, do anything.

Because WE are people too, we have to decide how to deal with those who will say and do anything.

Well said.


Please + rep if I helped out.
BTC 14XfQmXdN4VFbhHhd2z6jg4pdywyrKBWGp

4x Xeon 10 core 20 thread processors
4x Evga GTX 1080ti Hybrid
128GB Ram
1x High electricity bill

Avatar
ReturnOfTheMack

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 02 Dec 2019
Posts: 4
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
6 days ago

I'm trying my best to get +rep enabled.



8 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1

We have a total of 215748 messages in 26385 topics.
We have a total of 23251 registered users.
Our newest registered member is nixsec.