NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - WPA Packet Cracking - 12 x hccapx


13 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1
Author Message
Avatar
xut

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 18 May 2019
Posts: 224
Team:
Reputation: 104 Reputation
Online
5 days ago

If someone could run an 8 digit on these .. ( ?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d )

https://filepush.co/ZCQn/12.hccapx

before I start other scans, would help alot.

Thanks


Avatar
Dawbs

Status: Member
Joined: Tue, 08 Oct 2019
Posts: 204
Team:
Reputation: 250 Reputation
Online
5 days ago

I'll run a quick 8


Please + rep if I helped out.
BTC 14XfQmXdN4VFbhHhd2z6jg4pdywyrKBWGp

4x Xeon 10 core 20 thread processors
4x Evga GTX 1080ti Hybrid
128GB Ram
1x High electricity bill

Avatar
Dawbs

Status: Member
Joined: Tue, 08 Oct 2019
Posts: 204
Team:
Reputation: 250 Reputation
Online
5 days ago

Just the one pal

3c49425045f5b6979550657105ec87c0:404a03a6d0f9:40d3ae5c9bec:Petch_Tongbai:78033504


Please + rep if I helped out.
BTC 14XfQmXdN4VFbhHhd2z6jg4pdywyrKBWGp

4x Xeon 10 core 20 thread processors
4x Evga GTX 1080ti Hybrid
128GB Ram
1x High electricity bill

Avatar
xut

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 18 May 2019
Posts: 224
Team:
Reputation: 104 Reputation
Online
5 days ago

Dawbs said:

Just the one pal

3c49425045f5b6979550657105ec87c0:404a03a6d0f9:40d3ae5c9bec:Petch_Tongbai:78033504

thanks a alot!! I can cross 8 digits off my list

updated : https://filepush.co/rBB4/11.hccapx

+rep


Avatar
Dawbs

Status: Member
Joined: Tue, 08 Oct 2019
Posts: 204
Team:
Reputation: 250 Reputation
Online
5 days ago

Your welcome pal. I will run 9 & 10 for you shortly if I can


Please + rep if I helped out.
BTC 14XfQmXdN4VFbhHhd2z6jg4pdywyrKBWGp

4x Xeon 10 core 20 thread processors
4x Evga GTX 1080ti Hybrid
128GB Ram
1x High electricity bill

Avatar
xut

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 18 May 2019
Posts: 224
Team:
Reputation: 104 Reputation
Online
5 days ago

Dawbs said:

Your welcome pal. I will run 9 & 10 for you shortly if I can

im running 02?d?d?d?d?d?d?d at the moment (local number) no need to run a full 9

as regards to 10, just the mobile ranges is good to be honest,
rarely unless its a TP-LINK_XXXXX_XXXXXX is it a default 10 digits..

you can try if you want but I doubt you'll find any

08?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d
09?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d
06?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d

which works out at 8 digits each..


Avatar
Dawbs

Status: Member
Joined: Tue, 08 Oct 2019
Posts: 204
Team:
Reputation: 250 Reputation
Online
5 days ago

xut said:

Dawbs said:

Your welcome pal. I will run 9 & 10 for you shortly if I can

im running 02?d?d?d?d?d?d?d at the moment (local number) no need to run a full 9

as regards to 10, just the mobile ranges is good to be honest,
rarely unless its a TP-LINK_XXXXX_XXXXXX is it a default 10 digits..

you can try if you want but I doubt you'll find any

08?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d
09?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d
06?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d

which works out at 8 digits each..

Running these 3 now


Please + rep if I helped out.
BTC 14XfQmXdN4VFbhHhd2z6jg4pdywyrKBWGp

4x Xeon 10 core 20 thread processors
4x Evga GTX 1080ti Hybrid
128GB Ram
1x High electricity bill

Avatar
Dawbs

Status: Member
Joined: Tue, 08 Oct 2019
Posts: 204
Team:
Reputation: 250 Reputation
Online
5 days ago

2 More Pal

f28fccf6034b861540ad21345328891f:b0c19ecd4f70:586356493b0e:AB:0833256928
ae3c6e5bf28af613069fdf4ffccffaa1:a0722c99fcac:a46cf1edf135:true_home2G_cac:0839921884


Please + rep if I helped out.
BTC 14XfQmXdN4VFbhHhd2z6jg4pdywyrKBWGp

4x Xeon 10 core 20 thread processors
4x Evga GTX 1080ti Hybrid
128GB Ram
1x High electricity bill

Avatar
xut

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 18 May 2019
Posts: 224
Team:
Reputation: 104 Reputation
Online
5 days ago

Dawbs said:

2 More Pal

f28fccf6034b861540ad21345328891f:b0c19ecd4f70:586356493b0e:AB:0833256928
ae3c6e5bf28af613069fdf4ffccffaa1:a0722c99fcac:a46cf1edf135:true_home2G_cac:0839921884

legend. easy for you

+rep

update : https://filepush.co/Vny3/9.hccapx


Avatar
Dawbs

Status: Member
Joined: Tue, 08 Oct 2019
Posts: 204
Team:
Reputation: 250 Reputation
Online
5 days ago

Your welcome.

Nothing on the 02's pal. Thought id check so you didn't waste your time.


Please + rep if I helped out.
BTC 14XfQmXdN4VFbhHhd2z6jg4pdywyrKBWGp

4x Xeon 10 core 20 thread processors
4x Evga GTX 1080ti Hybrid
128GB Ram
1x High electricity bill

Avatar
xut

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 18 May 2019
Posts: 224
Team:
Reputation: 104 Reputation
Online
5 days ago

Dawbs said:

Your welcome.

Nothing on the 02's pal. Thought id check so you didn't waste your time.

lol.. ok I better cancel. had 1 hr and 40 mins left..
thx


Avatar
Dawbs

Status: Member
Joined: Tue, 08 Oct 2019
Posts: 204
Team:
Reputation: 250 Reputation
Online
5 days ago

If there was one in there I was going to leave you running it. Let you have the satisfaction of getting one. But as there wasn't I didn't want you wasting time.


Please + rep if I helped out.
BTC 14XfQmXdN4VFbhHhd2z6jg4pdywyrKBWGp

4x Xeon 10 core 20 thread processors
4x Evga GTX 1080ti Hybrid
128GB Ram
1x High electricity bill

Avatar
sillva

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 29 Nov 2019
Posts: 14
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Online
1 days ago

Dawbs said:

If there was one in there I was going to leave you running it. Let you have the satisfaction of getting one. But as there wasn't I didn't want you wasting time.

Not many so very thoughtful of others
+rep



13 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1

We have a total of 215792 messages in 26389 topics.
We have a total of 23255 registered users.
Our newest registered member is 09Baim##.